[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mod Depot • View topic - Joint Operations:Iran Mod

Joint Operations:Iran Mod

Not in a Mod Team? Or looking for members for your own team. post here

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

Joint Operations:Iran Mod

Postby PFC ICEMAN » 07-26-2006 06:40 AM

Hello,
Joint Ops: Iran is looking for some good members. Not many have heard of this mod for one real reason, ive been trying to do this all on my own, and realized that I cant...
So hopefully I can get some people here, who would like to work on it. I need Modelers, Terrain Makers, and all around modders, to put his together. Heres the info on the mod itself.

Iran 2007- Iran declares war on the United States and all its allies. UN peacekeepers are sent in, but killed upon arrival to Iran and videos are sent throught the world. The United States, the UK begin to send forces to Iraq tp prepare to go in. Shorly after, other countries begin to mass in Iraq.The Iranians Mass in strategic cities that the US and her allies must take. Who will win? You will decide! Choose sides and lock and load for the newest mod- JO:I

This is a desert mod, so we will need new terrains, buildings, mabye some vheicles and weapons, new Enviroments, and equipment.
-ICEMAN
PFC ICEMAN

Postby SonicDeath » 07-26-2006 08:21 AM

What has been done already? Any Screens?

<center>Death. The final high.<br>

</center>
SonicDeath

Postby PFC ICEMAN » 07-26-2006 10:14 AM

Done, well, ive got some done, but there all kinda small in the scheme of things. Ive got alot of playerskins done, and am working on some more, i got about 2/3 of the JO wepaons skinned, and nearly all the weapons names changed to the real ones, and some weapon.def and vheicle.def editing done.
(I told you only simple things as of now)
As for the screens ill tke some after i finish skining he menu's and then ill post them today.
Thanks For Your intrest
-Ice
BTW my Xfire is iceman74439 if you want to talk to me about it.
PFC ICEMAN

Postby PFC ICEMAN » 07-26-2006 02:50 PM

Ok,
I got some screens, sorry about the size on the first ones, i didnt know they werent thumbnails.

Main Menu
Desert MARPAT Player Skin
Player Menu (with new weapon names, and Skin classes)
New G36 Skin (This is version one of the First Person Camo, it will be better)
AK74 Skin (AK 47, and RPK have the same)
Dragnouv Skin
M24 Skin (sorry didnt get a first person view)
PK (PKM) New Sights
-Ice
PFC ICEMAN

Postby PFC ICEMAN » 07-27-2006 09:13 AM

UPDATE:
M4A1 SOC added for JO, and G18c Added for Rebels.
M4A1 SOC- Special Forces customized M4 with M203, Scope and supressor, and skinned in desert camo.
G18c- Full auto Glock with 40 round magazine

Screens to come soon (just after work :( ...)

-Ice
PFC ICEMAN

Postby PyscoFalc » 07-27-2006 10:13 AM

are then other teams over than USA and rebels
PyscoFalc
NO i'm not a chav

Postby PFC ICEMAN » 07-27-2006 10:20 AM

Oh Yea,
Theres germany, Russia, and The UK for JO.
Iran,Terrorists, and Syria for Rebels.
Syrias only Syrian SF skins, theyre rumored to be working for the Iraninas.
Feel Free to ask any more Questions-
-Ice
PFC ICEMAN

Postby Black Ice » 07-27-2006 12:57 PM

Hey this looks really nice. I like how you are taking one theme and sticking with it, in JO in particular it makes it a ton easier to work with - you can add sandstorm weathering to objects for example, knowing that mappers aren't going to be tossing the buildings with sand plastered all over them in the jungle!

Since it looks like all you're doin for the guns is skinning them I'd be glad to do that. I might help with some player skinning help as well but I am thinking to try and help werk71 out with his BHD mod first, and since I already offered to help with UA skins (which may never happen, who knows??) I'd have to do that first.

But I can definitely offer skinning some guns for you, and if need be I can do maps as well.

How far into the mod are you percentage-wise do you think?

edit: here's some examples of my guns:

I have tons of player skins but only a few are on the site. I am still working on improving some right now. The only one I have on the forums are for BHD, a and an .
Black Ice
loa fan!

Postby PyscoFalc » 07-27-2006 01:10 PM

i can help with MP maps but not COOP they take far to long
PyscoFalc
NO i'm not a chav

Postby PFC ICEMAN » 07-27-2006 02:11 PM

Black Ice-
We definetally could use you- That g36 looks nice, mine has a green tint for some reason on the carry handle... Well anyway it was only my 3rd skin ever so...
If you dont mind we could use that g36 and car 15 in desert, (the SF M4 is the CAR-15 Model), plus we could use alot more.

I just set up a forum, so heres the link, nothings on it yet, but ill get some stuff up soon.

-Ice
PFC ICEMAN

Postby Black Ice » 07-27-2006 06:09 PM

well that g36 and all the other weapons are going to go into the reality mod. I promised to send them to viking, the main reason I want to send those to psyphon (makers of the R mod) is because that mod has a variety of environments and I think the guns are much more neutral.

but with a desert mod I can get to do special camouflage sprays like I did on the car-15 in that topic. I would love to do an M4 desert camouflage as well as maybe work on some sniper ghillie suits. :D

I'll go to that forum to get into specifics. :)
Black Ice
loa fan!

Postby Gen.Crusher » 07-27-2006 10:31 PM

I'd be happy to do some modelling/skinng..prefer doing buildings and objects.....here are some things I have already done.

I was originally going to do a mod on Iraq but just like you realised it was too bigger task by myself.

Let me know what you want.
Gen.Crusher

Postby Gen.Crusher » 07-27-2006 11:00 PM

...Are you after old/ancient buildings, present day buildings or both? And do you want buildings blown up as well?
What have you got in mind?
Gen.Crusher

Postby PFC ICEMAN » 07-28-2006 03:45 PM

Crusher-
Sorry it took so long to get to you i had alot to do today...
But anyway, those buildings look nice! Exactly the thing we could use in the mod. Desert buildings are really what were looking for, some a bit more modern, and some like the ones youve made, plus a few destroyed ones.
All should be kinda dirty from sand and sun (not like a fresh new building in New York), but for the most part see if you can make some like the ones youve done so far.

Oh, and can you get in that tower that you made with the Mosque?
Would be a good sniper spot.
-Ice
PFC ICEMAN

Postby werk71 » 08-03-2006 02:33 PM

hay i uploaded a RAR to you, did you get it, when i took a leak and came back the file was done uploading to server... its really big like 20 mb... just need to know if i got to send it again, i got a filehost if it didnt work i can put it up on...

i sent it from
werk71@gmail.com
werk71

Return to Form a Mod Team Here