Delta Force Victory Mod Weapons Up Date Comming 2/22/12

General Modding Chat Here

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

Delta Force Victory Mod Weapons Up Date Comming 2/22/12

Postby dfs.ram » 05-31-2011 05:55 PM

dfs.ram

Postby ShadowZ » 06-07-2011 08:31 AM

Just give it up man, your fighting a losing battle in the DF modding community.
ShadowZ

lol

Postby dfs.ram » 06-16-2011 05:51 AM

hay what ever bite me
dfs.ram

Postby Wolfseye » 06-21-2011 12:57 AM

@Shadow: Watch THIS, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :P :P

With all his million ego's (names), he is even sometimes quoting himself with a different of his million names *MEGAROFL*, I now know what the bible means with...

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."

I wonder if the bible ment him LOOOL... :D

He even was so stupid and ripped off Captain's Mapbuilding Kit and only made the installer look like it was from him, but when you get to the actual program, it still says "CAPTAIN'S MAPBUILDING KIT" ...

I think I save myself a comment on this. ;) What do you think ?

As annoying as he is, and other things I better leave out here, he however is a constant running-gag that entertains us almost daily. ;)

It saves the therapist :) , for us I mean. For him its already passed that point. :P :P
Wolfseye

Postby dfs.ram » 06-21-2011 08:26 AM

i did not say i made it you guys are just saying i sed i made it i gave Captain's the credits for him makeing it m8.

but i gave my self no credits on this program just i look over the program and made some chages to it.

like add some new terrains to it and i got to say Captain you did a nice job on this terrain vewer.

but i see it takes alot of time to do the terrain files.

you have to do the W/N/S/E to get some looks for people to vew your terrain be for you make a map.

say what you have to say Wolfseye your just like Luke_nade_walker drama boy looking for a come back lol.

and never use god in your post that rong your just a bad man thats going to hell.

if CAPTAIN wants to come in are ts3 and talk it out with my squad and my dad that can tell you the same thing wolfeye.

your just talking out of your ass.

Have your self a nice day big guy
dfs.ram

Postby Wolfseye » 06-21-2011 11:22 PM

Noone wants to talk to you, dude. People are way passed that point. I can imagine a lot other things people would like to do with you, but talking ain't one of them.

You brought this upon yourself. It doesn't matter if you took credit for doing something or not, fact is you used stuff from other people without consent & permission first and put it together for your own. That is not the way to do it.

People don't have any respect for you or what you're doing because of that. I think you're probably the most hated person in the whole Novalogic community. Maybe that makes you special, I don't know.

My personal oppinion about all that would be way worse than everything I could imagine writing here out loud, so what I am writing here right now is a lot nicer than I would like to say.

Just don't expect anyone to want anything to do with you. As I said, you brought this upon yourself.

Thats it.
Wolfseye

Postby dfs.ram » 06-22-2011 02:13 AM

Wolfseye wrote:Noone wants to talk to you, dude. People are way passed that point. I can imagine a lot other things people would like to do with you, but talking ain't one of them.

You brought this upon yourself. It doesn't matter if you took credit for doing something or not, fact is you used stuff from other people without consent & permission first and put it together for your own. That is not the way to do it.

People don't have any respect for you or what you're doing because of that. I think you're probably the most hated person in the whole Novalogic community. Maybe that makes you special, I don't know.

My personal oppinion about all that would be way worse than everything I could imagine writing here out loud, so what I am writing here right now is a lot nicer than I would like to say.

Just don't expect anyone to want anything to do with you. As I said, you brought this upon yourself.

Thats it.
like you sed thats ok m8 and just to tall all you homoes that think you can get copyrights on a mod.

well i did alot of looking around and know for a fact you and all moders do not pay money for copy rights on any thing for novalogic.

and one more thing!

you all are doing the same as taking thing from outher games and i know for a fact you and the people that have the stuff in the aw2 ua bfm what ever mod thats out ther for dfx or jo.

so i know it takes time on takeing thing from outhers games by putting skins and outher thing for nova mod games to make it work but ben ther done that and still will do what ever the fu** i want.

know cry me a river AH.............. :evil:
dfs.ram

Postby Q-dad~TAG » 06-22-2011 05:42 AM

I guess all parties know where they stand by now, so I suggest we end this discussion now. Topic closed.
TXP (Terrain Xpansion Pack) for DF2: http://txp.df2.org/

Q-dad~TAG

Return to General Mod Chat Here