sas skin

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

sas skin

Postby Talon » 06-16-2006 05:23 PM

ok iv not been doing this to long but i have made a new skin for the sas lovers :D

i really liked the fact that in the reality mod you could get the black ninja suit for the sas.

coz when i think of the sas i think of the Iranian embassy siege
in Princess Gate.
so i thought i would have a go and make one here's some pics let me know what you think :)

Talon

Postby PyscoFalc » 06-17-2006 03:02 AM

looking good. goodjob
PyscoFalc
NO i'm not a chav

Postby Black Ice » 06-17-2006 06:48 AM

it looks nice, i like the idea of a sneak suit

my only critique:

-i actually like the color of the black. although on the pictures it looks too black it's kind of tricking the eye because nova's skins are actually too light I think.

-the headwrap, on the other hand, might be too dark! have you tried lightening that? maybe a dark, dark gray or lighter black. :)

-consider making the UK flag a bit darker. novalogic has done this with the american flag on their darker skins in BHD. as a matter of fact, check this attachment for an example.

-i love the logo on the back of the vest. it might make the player stick out if they're hiding in the woods though!! consider darkening this too, just like the flag. :)

a nice skin! just adjusting a few brightness/contrast things would make it an awesome sneaking suit sort of thing :)
Black Ice
loa fan!

Postby Talon » 06-17-2006 06:56 AM

thanks guys
and yes it still needs some work doing to it but i just have to say my screen shot's are allways very dark its not that bad when your in the game plus its a dark map i,ll try and get some better pics l8r on with the flag and logo changed too.
thanks for the comments ;) and if you want i can put the dds files up for download and you can have a look yourselfs :)

Talon

Postby werk71 » 07-01-2006 07:02 AM

thats very Nice, suitable for SAS, Back in Black:cool:
werk71

Return to Discuss Skinning Here