Okay the first thing I want to teach you is the basics of GTKRadiant lets start off with the key shortcuts and combinations lets see Im going to make a small list of keys wich you will need the most during the creation of your map
· Ctrl+Tab = Switches views from X to Y to Z and back to X.
· Escape = Deselect anything you might have selected.
· Click+Drag = Drags you a brush if you have nothing selected.
· Click+Drag = If you have selected a brush you can scale it.
· Shift+Click = Selects a brush or entity
· SpaceBar = Clones the object selected
· E = Edges tool to move the edges of a brush
· V = Vertex tool to move the vertexes of a brush
I guess that concludes the most important keys and combinations for you to use.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest