Half Life 2 single player mod

Not in a Mod Team? Or looking for members for your own team. post here

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

Half Life 2 single player mod

Postby Trigger » 12-11-2005 07:36 AM

Act5ually it isn't a mod for millions to play it is more like a custom movie set. I have learned to use faceposer software fairly well and am now working on choreography of npc movements.

The members i'd like to acquire are ones able to conquer the character model system so we can add new characters able to take advantage of faceposer software.

next would be a group of mapper ready and willing to learn and grow our HL2 maps for the purpose of movie making.

I have been working on writing scripts for a lil over a year now and hopefully it is the time people want to join up and show novalogic what we could'a done for the bottum line.
Trigger
video production

Postby Trigger » 12-11-2005 08:43 AM

i have successfully decompiled valves own maps. i will make a choreographed scene to show the possibilities...

I did not make this i found this video link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2467236150859798398&q=half+life

this is garrys mod it takes content from HL2 sp and DM and CSS. It give you an ingame admin panel that is much like ingame map making. You can construct maps with friends all in real time. and all this comes with a export to hammer feature that allows you to edit the map in the editor too.
Trigger
video production

Return to Form a Mod Team Here