Star Wars Mod!!

Post your ideas here..

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

Star Wars Mod!!

Postby lman 1994 » 02-21-2006 06:05 PM

a star wars 3 mod for bhd would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool the gun ship can replace black hawks and knives with light sabres!
YAY
though i dont have the right tools for skining and 3di ing it would be cool if u guys could make one!!
lman 1994

There was one

Postby Brodie » 02-22-2006 08:07 PM

There was one in the making but i got no idea what happened to it. seems to of just dissapeared from the boards and i havent heard of it since.
Brodie, The One... The Only.
-----------------------------------

Brodie

Re: There was one

Postby Black Ice » 02-25-2006 05:00 PM

Brodie wrote:There was one in the making but i got no idea what happened to it. seems to of just dissapeared from the boards and i havent heard of it since.

It's still in the making the last time I checked. I'll have to ask the maker on my MSN next time I see him.

What happened was he was working on it and his Laptop broke... then he got a new PC. Not sure what's going on now. They have some new website, I'll have to get the URL for that, too.
Black Ice
loa fan!

Postby DD-Thunder » 04-12-2006 08:14 PM

Hmmmm... sorta dont have time any more! im going to do a bit more work when i have some time! its quite a bit of the way through tho!

I dunno we will see what happens, Site is down i found there was no point in keeping it up when there was no work on it! if any one wants to discuss helping me out with it (I NEED HELP LOL) add my new MSN xtremewalker@hotmail.co.uk or email me on the same address!

Thunder
XtremeWalker
DD-Thunder

Return to Got a Mod in Mind...