Urban assault addon 4 BHD

Post your ideas here..

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

Urban assault addon 4 BHD

Postby Sycholic » 09-22-2005 03:48 AM

Has anyone thought of this or attempted it or even done it allready? I was thinking like the streets of northeast philly. Abandoned Rowhomes buildings 2/3 levels that can be manuvered inside. Warehouses etc. New grafitti tags etc... Maybe some highrises that can be manuvered (think of Bruce Willis in the Tower highrise of Die Hard) You get the drift....
Sycholic

Postby PyscoFalc » 09-22-2005 09:05 AM

loads of ppl have though of uban mods
PyscoFalc
NO i'm not a chav

Postby Black Ice » 09-22-2005 02:23 PM

Like Spongebob said, tons of people have thought of doing urban mods. A lot of people have started modding and never finished. The greatest thing about the Final Conflict mod is the buildings, in my opinion, but they aren't what you're talking about.

The NSO mod, coming out hopefully early 2006, will have exactly what you are talking about. Well, bombed out versions of them anyways. I can pass this idea along but I'm sure they've already included it in the mod. It may even have customizeable weapons, which would just be badass..

But waiting for this mod to come out would be quicker than asking someone to whip up a quick one - or if it isn't, then it'd just be half-assed if it only took a couple of months, and wouldn't have much new to it..
Black Ice
loa fan!

Postby Sycholic » 09-22-2005 06:52 PM

well if I can easily figure out how to make objects in BHD with 3dsMax Ver5.1sp1 then I'll make them up. Im not really worried about new weapons. Maybe a fullauto shotgun and maybe a Uzi or Mac10 or maybe even a Tek9(take the sounds from the Matrix easy enough) but it wouldnt be big I wouldnt think. Im going to start trying to make some of the buildings. We'll see what happens but I def want to learn how to start making these things, maybe help supply stuff for other people's mods (being the author isnt important I just want the stuff made so I can use it)
Sycholic

Return to Got a Mod in Mind...