Loathe Productions Presents - Refinery

Information and Mod Depot announcements posted here.

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

Loathe Productions Presents - Refinery

Postby Servant » 12-23-2007 02:56 PM

My Latest and Final COD2 Map

I've been working on this COD2 map for a while now. I was hoping to have it completed before COD4 was released but unfortunately life's miseries hindered my give a shit for a few months but I finally completed it. The entire map is set within the confines of a WWII era refinery or fuel depot (whatever you like). It is a mid range map with tons of areas to battle out your angst along with your fellow gamer. I added some SS of some in game pics in attempts to woo people in downloading the map but it hardly works. So if you have COD2 still installed run the map and let me know what you think. Some SS - http://dfarena.com/servant/cod2/refinery/refineryCOD2.htm

This should be available at modsonline.com very soon but for now, if you're interested it can be downloaded here: http://dfarena.com/servant/cod2/refinery/Psywars_Refinery.rar - 25.7 MB
Simply unzip the .rar and place the .iwd into your "MAIN" folder located @ *:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 2\main. Just drop in there.
Game types supported: S&D, DM, TDM, CTF.

I've been making maps for all types of games ever since Delta Force 1 was released. I started making levels like this when RTCW came out. Although I never publicly released anything for RTCW. I made several maps for MOH and MOHAA and a few for DOOM 3. Until I'm financially able to build a new machine I'm going to go back and complete my DOOM 3 maps.

Hope you like it.
Servant
EXP STAFF MEMBER

Postby EagleFlyt » 12-26-2007 02:33 PM

Havent tryed it yet but am gonna try it later tonight and i think if what i have read is true any map made by anyone for CoD2 will be able to be upgraded to CoD 4 so that will help a little there for ya!
EagleFlyt

Return to Announcements