My Site

Information and Mod Depot announcements posted here.

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

My Site

Postby skull » 12-03-2007 10:50 AM

Hey guys,
Thought Id just say I have a site up for people that may need some help with max. Kinda hard to explain how to do something on MSN not to mention understand what your asking when I cant see it. I've had the site up for some time and Im no web designer....lol but havent done anything to it. I've done a little to it this weekend but I plan on getting it complete real soon. I also put up a free forums this weekend and thanks to Bull and Eagel Eye over at Delta Force Reload Ive got a ftp/storage for my downloads. Ive gone through all my stuff and have about 20+ gigs of tutorials/videos/ about max not to mention a shit load of blueprints. Im hoping to have those up real soon for downloads. Anyway if you want to stop by than cool if you don't thats cool to. Just wanted to throw this out there in case someone has any questions or problems with Max.

Skull's Site
skull

Postby skull » 12-06-2007 11:40 AM

If anyone is interested I've started to get blueprints up. I've only started but if any of you have a large collection than you'll know how hard it is to go through.
skull

Return to Announcements