Something for Doc!

Information and Mod Depot announcements posted here.

Moderators: Q-dad~TAG, EXP STAFF, Moderator

Something for Doc!

Postby EagleFlyt » 04-27-2007 10:34 AM

Just to let everyone here know. If ya dont know me dont worry about it im just a simple modder who Doc has helped as often as he could. I have talked to EE and my other boss Sniper-TXD here at the SnA mod camp and we have decided to do another memorial for Doc. This time we plan on haveing EVERYTHING from a parade of cars with a hearse all the way down to a few speeches made in the chapel. I'm sorry that i only have the ability to do this in BHD SnA mod but im sure we can work things out for future plans. Anyone who would like to attend pls post here times of days (and location so i can get the times right) and i will try to set a date and then check it with everyone. Now another thing we plan on doing with this idea is that we plan on Frapsing it all so those who couldn't make it will be able to watch it from home. I was also thinking of sending it to Christa but still haven't decided on this course of action yet, if you have any thoughts about this or any other part of this post pls leave it here. If i do give this to christi i would like it to be a surprise gift to her so pls do not mention it to her just yet. This is for Doc and his legacy so i will do my absolute BEST at makeing the items for this. If anyone wishes to help in this endevore i would be much abliged. Thank you again!
EagleFlyt

Postby Brokenmachine » 04-30-2007 10:49 AM

Are you going to add a sound track to it?
Brokenmachine
EXP STAFF MEMBER

Postby EagleFlyt » 04-30-2007 04:32 PM

yes the Canadian National Anthem and several other songs will be selected for this.
EagleFlyt

Postby Brokenmachine » 05-03-2007 04:13 AM

I don't know man. I like your idea, however I think its a little too soon to be sending something like that to Christa. She knows how much he was loved by the community; yet I'm not sure 'when' would be the best time to send it to her.
Brokenmachine
EXP STAFF MEMBER

Postby R3dHawk » 05-03-2007 04:22 AM

sounds kined of corney ( no offense) but if need be i can convert the mod to joint operations when its done (plus you dont want to re upset christa im sure she`s gone through alot)
R3dHawk

Postby EagleFlyt » 05-03-2007 11:02 AM

Brokenmachine wrote:I don't know man. I like your idea, however I think its a little too soon to be sending something like that to Christa. She knows how much he was loved by the community; yet I'm not sure 'when' would be the best time to send it to her.

We have decided that we will post the video in several places and not send it directly to Christa. And we agree with your thoughts as well on that matter.
EagleFlyt

Postby EagleFlyt » 05-03-2007 11:10 AM

R3dHawk wrote:sounds kined of corney ( no offense) but if need be i can convert the mod to joint operations when its done (plus you dont want to re upset christa im sure she`s gone through alot)

"corney" i dont take offense to this, but This is something that has been talked about for a while. Several ppl who were able to make the first in-game memorial Stated that it helped them get through this rough spot. So in conjuncture with those comments we decided there were too many who were NOT able to make the Funeral or memorial services in real life that we would do this in his honor and out of resepect. Lets say you had someone VERY close to you pass away (no matter the reason why) And you couldn't make the funeral or memorial service, but someone setup a vid cam on the internet so those who couldn't be there were able to watch things and pay there respects across millions of miles via the internet? This is no different. And as for making this for JO. The reason we are doing this within the SnA MOD for BHD is so that there is ONE server for all to join into not multiple. We are trying to get it where EVERYONE is able to join the same server at the same time. and as many already know BHD is the most recent game that doesnt require a login *wink* But strict rules will be in place for anyone who trys to come in and ruin the funeral service with any stupidity. If there are any other questions just post them on any MOD site and i should be able to find it easy enough.
EagleFlyt

Postby Brokenmachine » 05-11-2007 01:02 AM

Allan (Doc) himself would be flattered.

Corny? You bet! Allan would eat it up and I mean that in a good way. He was a gammer, a mapper, a modder, a programmer, and a hero. He would turn red like a tomato with a big grin.

Send me a private PM with a link to the video, I'm curious to see it.
Brokenmachine
EXP STAFF MEMBER

Return to Announcements